Saturday, February 6, 2010

DVD Wishlist

Recent purchases have at least caught me up to recent releases. I now have the new Trek movie, the theatrical Watchmen (but I'd really like the Director's cut), Ironman, and of course, Zombieland.

Stuff I'd love to see roll up in the future... (and it still shocks me that I don't own these yet)

Indiana Jones trilogy (TRILOGY. There is no fourth IJ movie. Don't tell me there is, la la la la la, I can't hear you.)

the Back to the Future trilogy

Evolution, fun and funny.

The Christian Bale Batman movies, even though the Michael Keaton ones were WAY better, these were pretty darn good. (I have the MK ones.)

Ghostbusters III, er, I mean The Frighteners.

The original Nightmare on Elm Street series of movies. Teen slashers at their very finest.

Speaking of series, any seasons of The Simpsons, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, the Sci-Fi Battlestar Galactica run, The Flash, Sliders, X-files, or G-Force: Battle of the Planets (nostalgia).

The Hulk (the Ed Norton one, don't try telling me there's another, la la la la la, I can't hear you)

I'm sure there's more, but it's late and I am tired.

No comments: